Deborah Lippmann has launched a full collection of mermaid shades “The Mermaids” are a mixture of metallic shimmer and glitter. The Mermaids all have a thin, watery, semi-sheer texture to them which helps suspend the multiple types of glitter and shimmer and makes perfect application a cinch.
- Do The Mermaid has a shimmery pale lavender base packed with royal purple micro-glitter and sequins.
- Million Dollar Mermaid is a pale tangerine semi-sheer shimmer filled with orange and gold micro-glitter and metallic orange sequins.
- Mermaid’s Dream A metallic turquoise base incorporates bright blue and gold micro-glitter with blue sequins.
- Mermaid’s Kiss This twinkling blush-based shade mixes champagne and baby pink micro-glitter with blush and raspberry sequins.
- Mermaid’s Eyes is a metallic chrome with gold micro-glitter and larger electric blue sequins.
Deborah Lippmann “The Mermaids” nail polishes are available now at DeborahLippmann.com, Beauty.com, Barneys New York, Bloomingdale’s, Neiman Marcus, and Nordstrom. Nail polishes retail for $19/ea for a .5oz bottle.
You can also purchase online here.
What are your thoughts on Deborah Lippmann’s newest polish collection for summer? Nay or Yay for your nails?