Finding the perfect gift for each and every one of your loved ones can get a bit daunting. So many on your list and each and every person having their specific tastes and likes. What do I get them this year that is better or different than last year, or the year before? You know what gifts I like to get? Gifts that will actually get used. Things that I would usually buy for myself anyway. So why not use that same idea and get people gifts that they can actually get use from? I think that’s a brilliant idea! If you are wracking your brain for some different ideas of gifts to get your friends and family, look no further. Here is a list of gifts that will make anyone smile and will be much appreciated.
- Shampoo Set – A nice shampoo and conditioner set can really be a great gift that might not be considered. There are some great options that may cost a little more than someone would usually pay, but can do wonders for any hair.
- A 2-pack of the Oral-B Pro 6000 electric toothbrush. Normally $149.98 at Sam’s Club, but from Nov. 30 through Dec. 24, you get an instant savings of $20 making the final price $129.98! And they sell for $100 each at other stores! The Oral-B Pro 6000 rechargeable electric toothbrush features Bluetooth connectivity that allows the brush to connect with your smartphone to give you real-time feedback on your brushing habits. The set includes two handles, three brush heads, two travel cases and two charging stations.
- The new Gillette ProShield with 11-replacement blades. Regularly priced at $42.98, the $5 instant savings available through Dec. 24 makes it just $37.98! That’s 11 months of Gillette’s most advanced razor for under $3.50 per month.
- Robe – A beautiful fluffy robe can make anyone feel as though they are royalty.
- Slippers – I love getting this gift and giving this gift. Those soft slippers can make all the difference on those freezing mornings.
- Pajamas – Most of us wear them and sometime the whole weekend. A nice flannel pair of pajamas is always a crowd pleaser.
- Gloves – A beautiful, yet nicely made gloves are the perfect gift for those friends and family who live in those cold climates.
- Multi-tool – Those multi-tools are not just for the boys. They can come in handy for so many different things.
- Soft-snuggly-sheets – We all have sheets and sometimes we don’t splurge for ourselves to have a nice set, receiving some as a gift that you might not spend the money on is the perfect option.
- Fun umbrella – No matter where you live, an umbrella is needed at some point of the year. A fun and bright umbrella is always a good choice.
- Electric cutting knife – Who couldn’t use an awesome knife that is also electric? Right?
- Food Subscription Service – Sometimes we get too tired to cook, who wouldn’t love having food services as a gift?
- Nice bottle of olive oil – Olive oil has so many different levels of quality and a beautiful bottle of oil can spruce up any food lovers kitchen.
I hope this list can help you with your gift giving shopping list. Sam’s Club is the perfect place to get many of these items and of course save a ton of cash on the Oral-B Pro 6000 electric toothbrush and the Gillette ProShield razor! Products are available both in-club and online and on sale through December 24!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Oral-B and Gillette at Sam’s Club. The opinions and text are all mine.