I am very excited for 2012. I am putting out into the universe that it is going to be the best year yet, and my blog will see things and become capable of things I never even thought of. My Thirty Spot is just about a year old and I can’t believe all the amazing friends I have made, blogs I have discovered and opportunities that have come my way. I know that it will just get better.
I just got a ticket to the Altitude design conference held in SLC in 2 weeks and I couldn’t be more excited! I am so excited to go to the classes, learn many more things about how to improve in blogging, and meet so many fantastic ladies. This is going to be the beginning of a great year!
I am pretty proud of myself for mostly following through on my 2011 resolutions. Some resolutions I succeeded more than others. This year I decided to do two lists. A personal resolutions list and a resolutions list for My Thirty Spot.
My personal resolutions are similar to a few I made last year. I did improve in some areas, but I want to make sure some of the things I need to do stick. So that is the main resolution.
- Wear eye cream every night, and before make-up. This was on my list last year, and although I did a lot better than past years, I need to make sure that it is every single night! I am not getting any younger!
- Wear SPF everyday. This was a successful resolution for 2011. My use of SPF went up 110%! However, I want to step it up and make sure that I wear it on my hands, face, neck and chest no matter what. Even if I go out to run to the bank, I need to make sure that is on those important areas. I use Lancome Bienfait UV SPF 50+ Facial Sunscreen. I love it because it is light and doesn’t interfere with my makeup.
- Wash make-up off every night. Not very good at this if I don’t wear makeup. I can really see a difference when I don’t wash. I have no excuse since I have the clarisonic Mia that I am in love with. So my resolution is to wash every night no excused.
- Take a mulit-vitamin everyday and a calcium vitamin. ( I bought a bunch, but didn’t stick to taking them. I am getting a bunch of vitamins in the mail this week, so that it will motivate me to take them. This is really important for my anti-aging regimen.
- Lose weight. Ah, the cliche wagon. Could I find something more original you ask? Nah. I gotta. I am working with Weight Watchers and I want to prove to them, and myself that I can get back to my rockin weight. It is not too far, but I want to prove that we can do it in our 30s, just like we did in our 20s. It.Will.Be.Done.