This is a sponsored post from Albertson’s. All opinions are my own.
Now that the colder weather is here, my nighttime routine gets changed just a bit. I do more to help my skin stay hydrated since the weather outside can be so drying and the cold can just do a number on your skin.
I have a few steps to my routine each night to ensure that I am taking care of my skin to keep it looking fresh and keep the wrinkles at bay.
I don’t have to worry about the products that I need because I can just run down to my local Albertson’s. They partner with Unilever which makes and sells products under more than 1,000 brand names worldwide.
PLUS, through 11/30/18, you can earn rewards and prizes on your beauty purchases! You can choose a $5 reward when you spend $20 on participating Unilever items AND enter for a chance to win one of 13 weekly beauty prize packages.
Just go to http://TakeANewLookRewards.com, create an account then just take a pic of your receipt from Albertson’s after you purchase your Unilever beauty products. Upload your receipt and then choose your $5 gift card from participating stores. Free money baby!
While you’re in your account at http://TakeANewLookRewards.com, don’t leave before you get a chance to win a beauty prize package! Check out the details below.
With such a bountiful array of rewards and Unilever items to choose from, you and your followers can brighten up your beauty routine to truly let your fall style shine.
So let me show you all the beauty products I bought and my nightly beauty routine before I get to hit the sack and get some beauty sleep.
- I always start by taking off my makeup with Simple makeup wipes. I fell that the wipes help to breakup my makeup for easier removal. It always does a great job.
2. I use Noxzema for that deep clean that I am looking for when I wear my makeup a little heavier on certain days. I rub it on and keep it on until it stops tingling. Then I rinse with cool water.
3. Q-tips and Vaseline are my go-to when it comes to cleaning up my eyes with stubborn eye makeup. It is perfect to get any liner or mascara that doesn’t want to come off. Cleans up in a cinch.
4. Most nights I shower and I always use Dove body wash because it makes my skin feel so nice and soft. I also love TRESSemme shampoo and conditioner. I have used it for years and years and the price is always right and makes my hair feel great.
5. Last step for me, whether I shower or not is to use Simple hydrating cleansing oil. It is a two-in-one. It takes that last layer of dirt off that sometimes soap can’t get and also moisturizes because of the oil and my skin stays hydrated throughout the night. Highly recommend!
So those are the products I am loving right now. Head on down to your local Albertson’s and see what Unilever products fit into your fall routine and get money back! Win, win!