Do you have that friend that has beautiful hair but she will never share any of her secrets? Why is she the only one who gets to have pretty hair? I thought friends shared? Well, we don’t need her. We have our own secrets and the best part about these tips are they don’t cost a thing, they are easy as pie, and it is about time we have beautiful, sexy, healthy hair that we could walk down the red carpet with. Or out on our kid’s play dates, either way, all the other mom’s will be jealous.
- Try not to shampoo your hair everyday. It strips the oil from your hair, dries it out and actually makes it dirtier. Try to wash your hair every other day.
- When you wash your hair, only shampoo your roots. If you wash your ends it makes them brittle. Your hair gets dirty and greasy from the scalp down.
- Only use conditioner on your ends. Try not to use conditioner on your roots. It doesn’t need it because of your natural oils, and it will just make your hair greasy quicker.
- When your hair starts to look limp it is probably from product build-up. Mix a spoonful of baking soda into your shampoo to get back the fullness in your hair.
- Hair drying. The cool button does have a purpose. The cool air seals your hair cuticles, leaving you hair super smooth. Try using it the last 5 min of your dry time.
- Do not
With these tips, your hair will be beautifully flowing in the wind in no time!