Now that I am in my 30s, I do not seem to see much decrease in my acne situation since I was in my 20’s. It is obviously frustrating and there are times I would like to not wear make-up around the house and not feel like I am going to scare everyone off.
I know that hormones have a lot to do with it and it is obviously worse during “that time of the month,” but I am too old for this crap!
I am sick of it and I need things to change. What am I doing wrong? I have tried many face cleanser’s on the market with no avail. I am starting to think it might come from inside out. I am sure that diet (avoid these 4 diet mistakes) has a lot to do with it but I am currently dieting and my face has not benefited. I also don’t drink coffee and not much alcohol. I have read about some things that might work.
- Drink lots and lots of Water
- A good moisturizer preferably with vitamin A and Retinol Roc Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer, SPF 30, 1-ounce Tube
- Tea tree & lavender oil Tea Tree 100% Pure Essential Oil – 10 ml
- Cut down on carbs (this will be rough)
- My best friend swears by the make-up Bare Escentuals
- Honey and cinnamon mixed together to put on the blemish is suppose to be a natural cure
I will try them all and keep you updated.
What has worked for you?
Leave a Reply