I don’t know about you gals, but I don’t believe that fake eyelashes really become popular until we were in our late 20’s or into our 30’s already. I have tried them a couple of times, but it always seems to be a little difficult. I decided to look to a 20-year-old to find out the tips to make them look right, and not feel as though they will be sticking me in the eye all day.
Are you a pro at putting fake lashes on? Or, do you need help like me?
Here are her main tips:
- Before glue, place the fake eyelashes on your own lashes to make sure they are a good length and not poking you in the eye. If you need to trim them, trim from the outside in with small scissors.
- Use eyeliner on your eyelid first (liquid works best) so in case there are any parts that did not glue onto your eyelid, it will not be noticeable.
- Apply mascara before the lashes. If you put mascara on the fake lashes you can’t really use them again.
- Use the eyelash glue like a palette. She uses the back of her tweezers and paints the fake lashes and make sure it is coated, especially the ends. Wait a minute or 2 so the glue is a tacky consistency.
- Apply and look down. Use your fingers or tweezers. Push the ends in. If you don’t get it right the first time, that is okay, it might take a couple tries. Use your tweezers to push it in and down.
- Go over the band again with the liner. It will cover the glue and make it look as though they are more natural.
- When you take them off, pull them slowly from the ends. Pick off the glue and you should be able to wear them 4-5 times.
Can you type what this lady in this video says for those of us who can not hear?
My Thirty Spot says
Hi Anonymous! Done! Thanks for stopping by!
I love falsies! It totally gives me a different look. I use tweezers to apply them. Makes the easier to hold. I also use Beauty so Clean sanitizer to clean and reuse once or twice.
My Thirty Spot, thank you! Actually, my name is Kelly smile.
My Thirty Spot says
You are so welcome Kelly. Thanks!
Life.Love.Inspire, that is a good idea to sanitize wear them again. I need to start doing that!