Welcome to my new blog design! It was a long time coming, and I couldn’t be happier. It feels so refreshing and a relief to get this done. I hope you like it as much as I do! I would love to hear your thoughts on the new look!
In celebration of my new blog design look, I am excited to hold a giveaway! With my new fresh faced blog look, I thought it would be appropriate to give away some skin cream to keep our beautiful skin looking fresh faced too!
One lucky winner will receive:
- RoC® RETINOL CORREXION® Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30
- RETINOL CORREXION® MAX Wrinkle Resurfacing System.
- It’s all about the SPF! Even a single sunburn increases your risk of developing melanoma; suffering five or more sunburns doubles your lifetime risk! In addition, sun damage causes wrinkles and other signs of premature aging. Kill two birds with one stone with RoC® RETINOL CORREXION® DEEP WRINKLE DAILY MOISTURIZER WITH SPF 30 — clinically shown to visibly diminish deep wrinkles after 8 weeks of use. Daily use of the protective moisturizer will also help prevent premature aging.
- Stay hydrated! Did you know that drinking half your weight in ounces (if you weigh 130 lbs, you should drink at least 65 oz of water a day) revamps your skin by increasing cell turnover? It also speeds up your metabolism, so be sure to pack the water!
- Keep it clean! After a long day, washing your face might seem like the last thing you want to do, but going to bed with a fresh, clean face is important. At night the skin cell renewal rate is higher and your skin is more receptive to active ingredients, so after washing don’t skimp on the night repair! The RoC® RETINOL CORREXION® MAX Wrinkle Resurfacing System is a two-step kit clinically proven to be up to 4x more effective than a series of three dermatologist peels. This system works to renew the look of skin without harming skin’s surface layers and maintain lasting results with continued use.
There are a few changes that is coming with the new launch of my blog. I have added a few more subjects to write about while still keeping some of my original topics.
I have also decided to include some amazing contributors to help get you the content you know and love. I searched high and low and only chose the best contributors I could find. I think that their writing is fresh, unique and I know that you will love what they have to say as much as I do.
I would like to introduce each of my contributors to you.
Mandy Brasher has been married to her partner in crime for thirteen years and together they have two kids. She graduated from The Utah College of Massage Therapy and spent two years studying writing at Utah State University. She is currently working with her husband at their online apparel business, blogging daily and writing a book. After working as a licensed massage therapist in Las Vegas, she moved back to Utah to start a family and find a new career. Since then she has changed diapers, potty trained, worked as a barista and organized events for a non-profit. Mandy loves to travel, cook, do yoga and read. Follow her sass mouth and unexpected adventures on: