• To ensure she looked flawless throughout the evening – from her early afternoon red carpet arrival to post-show after-parties, Matin prepped Claire’s face using the iconic Laura Mercier Foundation Primer, $30.
• Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Foundation in Sunny Beige, $50, evened out her skin tone.
• Matin then lightly applied Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc in Golden Mosaic, $38, to Claire’s cheekbones to enhance her natural glow.
• Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage in SC3, $28, brightened darker tones under Claire’s eyes.
• The look was set with Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder in Translucent, $34, a universal loose powder that creates a soft-focus effect on-camera.
• Claire’s vibrant, statement-making red lips were created with several layers of Laura Mercier Crème Lip Colour in Seduction, $22.
• Matin used Laura Mercier Tightline Cake Eye Liner in Black Ebony, $22, to line Claire’s upper and lower rims, and finished the look with two coats of Laura Mercier Waterproof Mascara, $20.
Leave a Reply