Drinking water is the utmost importance when it comes to staying young, keeping your skin clear, feeling healthy and staying slim, or trying to lose weight (read the latest groundbreaking research). With the summer upon us, we need to get even more H20 to help our bodies. The only problem is, sometimes water can get boring, and you might want to reach for that Diet Coke instead, which is not very good for you at all.
Here are some healthy and tasty additions you can add to spruce up your water to keep you drinking and loving the new taste.
Options to add to your water:
- Crushed mint leaves
- Sliced cucumber with the skin left on
- Splash of 100% juice
- Orange, tangerine, or Mandarin oranges
- Sliced nectarines or peaches
- Crushed berries such as strawberries, raspberries or blueberries
- Flavored tea bag such as blueberry, peach, lemon or mint
- Ice cubes containing fruit pieces
- Lemon, orange, lime zest
- Thin pear slices
- Kiwi slices
- Thin slices Granny Smith apples