I have been on a serious Sonic’s cherry limeade kick. I try not to have too many because they are full of sugar and calories. So, like any practical adult, I figured that substituting vodka would be a great way to cut some calories and still get my refreshing drink. Since it is Friday, it is the best time to enjoy this cherry limeade with a nice kick. I also lowered the calorie count by using club soda, but you can you sprite if you prefer.
Cherry Limeade Martini
- 2 ounces cherry vodka (I love Three Olives Cherry)
- 2 ounces club soda or sprite
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice, or juice from concentrate
- 1/2 ounce grenadine (or cherry juice or Maraschino juice)
- Maraschino cherries (optional)