Have you ever thought about what you would look like with bangs, but are too afraid to take the plunge because, what if they don’t look good? Then you have to grow them out again, and we all know what a fiasco that was. (We all know you had bangs in jr. high or high school.)
Jessica Simpson and her BF/stylist Ken Paves have come up with a do-it-yourself bang extension that just clips into your real hair in seconds. They are synthetic but they can take the heat up to 350 degrees and hold up to styling products. You can also cut them to the perfect length and come in many shades to match your hair color.
I think these would be a nice change and super cute with a pony tail. They usually run for $29.00 but you can get them at Ulta on sale right now for only $21.75.
- Looks real. Feels real. Stays put.
- They’re an instant, affordable alternative to a permanent chop.
- A hot new look by instantly transforming your style with a fringe.
- Longer sides blend with your own hair and makes this fringe virtually undetectable.
- Great for any length of hair.
|Kim K. has been known to sport these bangs.|