Happy 2011!!! With a new year comes a new leaf. We here at My Thirty Spot have come up with some resolutions that we strive to stick to in 2011. They might be simple, but we know how hard they can be to stick to all year so we wanted to choose things that were realistic and attainable. Of course we would all love to have the usual suspects on our list, like losing weight and quit our vices, but we have also learned that some priorities have changed in this new era of our 30’s. Here is the list we have come up with:
- Wear eye cream every night, and before make-up.
- Wear a moisturizer with SPF during the day, and a night cream.
- For new mom’s, been laid off, taking time off, or housewives, try to put on make-up at least 2 times a week- at least mascara.
- Wash our make-up off every night.
- Take a mulit-vitamin everyday and a calcium vitamin.
- Drink more water.
- Stop feeling guilty about not being the perfect mother.
- Make more time for our girlfriends. Even if it is just once a month.
We will be expanding on each point in future posts about why these resolutions are so important for everyone in their 30’s
What are some resolutions you have made for the new year?