1. Panasonic Heated Eyelash Curler – Heated with great reviews.
2. Tart Strike-a-Pose Curler – Easy grip and good hold.
3. Blinc Heated Lash Curler – Heated curler and even grabs the baby lashes.
4. Pan Eyelash Curler Heated Heated and no need to worry about losing grip.
5. Tweezerman Pro Curl – Fits every eye shape.
6. Sonia Kashuk Dramatically Defining Eye Lash Curler – Long lasting curl.
7. Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler – Award winning curler that lasts all day.
How To Curl Your Lashes for the Ultimate Curl
1. Start at the base of your lashes and make sure to get all lashes in the curler making sure not to get any skin in the eyelash curler. We all know that pain. Hold for 3 seconds- no longer or it will crimp the lashes instead of curling them.
2. Most people curl one time and go, but to get the ultimate curl you need to curl in three places, 3 seconds each.
Curl the lashes:
- At the base
- Middle of the lash
- Tip of the lash
To separate the lashes, use your favorite mascara or the spoolie.
3. Use a heated eyelash curler. Some advice out there is to use a blow dryer to heat up your metal curler, but be very, very cautious of this. It can burn your sensitive eye skin.
4. Are you worried about breaking your lashes? Here is How to Curl your Lashes Safely