I was excited to post about this recipe because it looks unbelievably delicious. I am even more exicted now, because I will be eating this and it is only 4 Weight Watchers Points! Yeah, I will wait while you re-read that sentence. How in the world? Thanks to Skinnytaste (if you are on WW you MUST check out her recipes, all WW and all delicious, even if you are not on WW it is a must read!) For 4 points you can eat 6 -8 silver dollar sized pancakes! That is crazy to me! I can’t wait to get on this!
Brownie Batter Pancakes
- 1/4 cup Bob’s spelt flour (or all-purpose or for gluten free use Bob’s gluten-free ap flour)
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp Hershey’s Special Dark unsweetened cocoa powder (or dutch cocoa)
- 1 1/2 packets nunaturals stevia or 1 tbsp + 1 tsp sugar (you can use less if you’re planning to top with syrup and don’t want the actual pancakes to taste sweet)
- pinch of salt (optional)
- 1 1/2 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 5 1/2 tbsp nondairy milk of your choice
Mix dry ingredients very well, then add wet. Make pancakes! There are only 130 calories in this entire recipe.
Thanks to Skinnytaste.com for the picture and awesome recipe!
I think you have the websites mixed up :)