Post sponsored by Mirum. Opinions are 100% my own.
School might be in session and summer might be almost over with the first day of fall in just a couple short weeks, but that doesn’t mean that our traveling is over. Maybe you are doing one last trip with your family before the cold weather sets in, or like myself, I am booking travel for the holiday’s before the prices get too astronomical.
We are traveling with a toddler and we still give her formula before bed. We have traveled with her a few times on a plane and in the car. We have learned a few tips to make traveling with a formula fed baby much easier.
Formula Travel Tips
- Bring powdered formula, it is much easier to handle than liquid and you don’t have to keep it cold.
- Pre-measure the formula in 2-3 assembled bottles so all you have to do is add water.
- Large clean closable plastic bag to store clean bottles in.
- Large closable plastic bag to store dirty bottles in.
- Bring enough clean bottles to last the entire flight, plus two more in case of delays.
- Pack enough baby formula for your flight plus one day.
- Wait to purchase bottle water after you get through security at the airport. Ask the cashier for room-temperature water.
- Ask your flight-attendant for a half cup of hot water to warm your babies bottle in.
- Keep a few waters in your car. The best place is in a metal container so the plastic bottles don’t sit in the sun.
- If your baby refuses to drink formula that isn’t warmed, you can look into purchasing a travel bottle warmer that can plug into your car’s cigarette lighter.
- It is important to stop and feed the baby out of the car seat. It gives the chance for your baby to stretch and you don’t have to worry about choking.
I am excited to tell you about Parent’s Choice® formula that you can find exclusively at Walmart. You can save up to $600 per year with this formula rather than those other more expensive brand name formulas.
The Parent’s Choice® formula strives to compete with the larger brands and here is how they are playing side by side of their competitors:
- Ingredients comparable to the more expensive brands
- Meets the FDA nutritional standards
- Meets the recommendations of the AAP – the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Clinically proven to support growth and development.
- Easy to digest and has been well tolerated by millions of babies.
- Savings up to $600 per year compared to name brand formulas.
There are a lot of different types of formula you can choose for your growing baby and where they are in their development:
- Parent’s Choice® Premium Powder Infant Formula – Clinically proven to support growth and development
- Parent’s Choice® Advantage Tub Powder Stage 2 Formula – Suitable for babies 6-12 months
Head on down to your nearest Walmart and check out the exclusively owned high quality formula, Parent’s Choice. Don’t miss out on their other items that are great for your growing baby and toddler which includes: Yogurt Bites, Cereals, Cereal Bars, Little Puffs®, Little Fruits®, Little Munchers™ Little Wheels™, Toddler Formula for Older Infants, Ready-to-Drink Pediatric Nutritional Beverages and Pediatric Electrolyte Rehydration Solution and Powder Sticks.