Isla Fisher is our featured women we love in their 30’s. Isla is the type of women that looks like she is 23 years old and surprisingly, she will be turning 35, Feb 3rd. Isla was born in the Middle Eastern country of Oman and she and her Scottish parents moved to Australia when she was 5 years old. Isla is married to Sacha Baron Cohen, the actor that played ‘Borat.’ We find it fascinating that such a seemingly sweet girl married such a goof ball, but like most comedic actors we assume he is quite tame at home, but a riot to be married to. We love Isla Fisher and we have come up with some reasons why we would love to go get coffee with her.
- Isla’s first name is pronounced Eye-Lah
- First job was a lottery advertisement and she was so excited she hyperventilated.
- Personal quote. “I love the power women have. I think women rule the world because they rule men. Manipulating men — that’s our job. That’s what we’re on the planet for.”
- Recently converted to Judaism for her husband and took the name Ayala, meaning “doe” in Hebrew.
- When Isla was 18 she wrote two bestselling books, “Bewitched” and “Seduced by Fame.”
- Gorgeous red locks.
- Has 2 children with her husband Sasha. They have a daughter Olive, and have been very secretive about their second child by not announcing the sex, name or date of birth.
- And the number 1 reason we love Isla, she made out with Ryan Reynolds in the movie “Definitely Maybe.” Wouldn’t mind knowing what that was like.