I must admit, I am not a fan of my glass stove. I yearn for the day I will have a chef’s kitchen with a gas range stove. I dream about that every night. But in the meantime, I have endured the annoyance of cleaning this glass stove for the last nine years.
So I scrub and use my elbow grease to try to painstakingly clean this glass oven that gets dirty at the simplilist meal and is the hardest to clean with stains and food and grease that does its hardest not to budge.
Until now. Holy cow this new cleaning hack for my glass stove has changed everything. Especially now that my lil’ baby is now a lil’ toddler and I am using my stove 10x’s more than I ever had.
The best part about this hack is that it literally takes just a few minutes and the stove comes out cleaner and shinier than you had ever seen!
There are no measurements. I just threw eveything on there and it worked great!
1. Start by just drizzling some Dawn dish soap all over the stove.
2. Drizzle some hydrogen peroxide.
3. Sprinkle a good amount of baking soda on top.
4. Take a brush and mix it all together while brushing the top of the stove.
5. Take a damp paper towel and wipe the soap mixture off. Boom! Clean as a whistle. I used the brush over a couple of trouble spots, but they came up super easy and I just wiped it off.
Done and done. In just a few minutes, you have a super clean glass stovetop. Remember, I didn’t measure anything. I just sprinkled everything on and went to work.
Looking for other cleaning tips? Here are some other posts: