This is a sponsored post from Olay.
I have a beauty confession. I have written beauty posts for over 6 years and I have given a lot of advice on how to have the best skin. But for years, I have had my own issues with dry skin. It has just gotten worse in the last few months. I have tried a multitude of products, but I cannot get the skin on my cheeks to not be so dry. So dry that my skin cracks and literally flakes off.
Because of the dryness; I breakout, my eyes and cheeks look sullen and unfortunately, it makes me look older than I am. Who wants that?
Living in a super dry desert state doesn’t do my skin any favors. I drink plenty of water, stay out of the sun, exfoliate and take my vitamins, but my skin won’t take a hint.
I work so hard when doing my makeup to try to cover up my flaky cheeks and make my skin look smooth. My routine includes moisturizing products, primers, foundations, concealers and powder. But sure enough after a couple of hours (about 2) the dry skin on my cheeks starts to show through and makes my skin look crusty and flaky.
Olay sent me their Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream to try. I gave it a try on my cheeks and boy, was I surprised at the results. I shouldn’t be, the studies speak for themselves.
The Good Housekeeping Institute rigorously tests all types of products and evaluates them based on their performance, ease of use, safety, durability and design. Last year the GHI did a study on the top ten creams with price ranges from $26 – $440 against Micro-Sculpting Cream. The test was conducted at a beauty lab which was a blind consumer study where the scientists collected more than 10,000 hydration measures and Olay’s Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream is ranked #1.
Here are some of the results of the study:
- Fast-Acting. At just three-hours, Olay moisturized 400% better than a cream that was 18 times the price and was number one out of all the products tested.
- Long Lasting. After 24-hours, Olay increased moisture by 50%
- Lightweight texture. Consumers preferred Olay 80% of the time in a blind comparison to other brands reporting that the cream felt “rich” without feeling too heavy.
- Firming and Plumping. After four weeks, Olay improved all around skin texture by 10% with the help of ingredients like niacinamide and hyaluronic acid.
Back to my results. I took a picture before I started using the Micro-Sculpting cream and 24-hours after. I know that is a short time, but with the studies from the GHI that it can moisturize after just three hours, and moisture can increase by 50% by 24-hours, I decided to put it to the test.
Here is my photo. 24-hours later. I used the cream first thing in the morning, that night and the results are incredible. This photo is untouched and you can see the crusty skin is gone! I am still in shock. My skin still feels soft and supple. I felt it right away absorbing into my skin. I am so happy! My cheeks are broken out where my skin was so cracked, but I can take care of that acne now that my cheeks are not desperately dry.
I have only used the Micro-sculpting cream a short time, but I am thrilled with the results and I can’t wait to see how my skin will look after four weeks.
Here are the results you can see with Olay Regenerist Micro-sculpting Cream. I can attest to seeing fabulous results after day 1.
- Visible wrinkle results start at day 1
- 1 day: reduces the appearance of lines, boosts hydration and brightness
- 2 weeks: skin is noticeably ﬁrmer and skin elasticity is improved
- 4 weeks: reduces the look of up to 10 years of wrinkles
Try for yourself and reap the benefits and awesome results for a wonderful price. You can buy it here.
I partnered with Olay on this post but all thoughts and opinions are my own #ad #ageless
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Olay. The opinions and text are all mine.