Wow! Let me first, take a moment here and appreciate you!
You have worked hard to be the woman you have always wanted to be!
But now, you should go out there and explore the world on your own.
I have heard people say, that a woman’s best friend is her beauty kit.
And, this happens to be true even when you are at your wanderlust.
My beauty checklist always contains stuff like:
- BB Cream
- Lip Balm
- Shampoo and Conditioner
- Hair Dryer
- Compact and Blush
But, you’ve got to check out these 5 beauty products you shouldn’t travel without.
5 Things You Need For Looking Beautiful On Your Wanderlust
This New Year, I am going to take a secret resolution of making a bucket list of things I haven’t experienced yet.
I am a travel freak and the one thing I want to do is, visiting cities, I have never seen before.
My idea is to travel light without having to compromise on self-grooming.
So, I have listed down 5 beauty must-haves for your luggage, no matter where you go.
Traveling and sightseeing comes with a lot of roaming around in the sun.
- Sun-proof your skin with a sunscreen lotion having SPF 15-30 or higher.
- Some moisturizing sunscreens are tinted and can double up for foundation.
TIP – Opt for a product which is a 2-in-1 moisturizing sunscreen.
2. Face Cleanser
When you travel to different cities, you want to experience the nightlife.
And, you never party without makeup, do you?
- But, if you are going to do so, carry along a makeup removal system with you.
- A good face wash will help you clear your clogged pores before going to bed.
- If you are in a hurry, use cleansing wipes to wipe that dirt off your face.
3. Dry Shampoo
It is essential to maintain your hair when you are travelling around 10 different places.And, when you don’t have the time for a shampoo-conditioner hair wash, consider using a dry shampoo.
This will make your hair fresh without having to dry.
TIP – Do not depend completely on the dry shampoo. Wash your hair with the real one whenever possible.
4. Eyeliner And Mascara
Eyeliner and mascara, they will make your eyes look wider and peppy.
- But, since you are traveling, always opt for a waterproof mascara.
- Also, leave the liquid eyeliner behind. A good quality pencil eyeliner will do the deed.
5. Lipsticks Or Lip Stains
Lipstick is a lady’s love!
But, you can’t carry every shade you own, while you are on the move.
- Pick a common, subtle shade of lipstick, which would go along with everything.
- Try using lip stains as an alternative, for a long lasting color. These are available in tube form.
TIP – Use lipsticks as an eyeshadow.
Perfect! You look all set to go!
Some Hacks For Your Knacks
Well, this trip is going to be a lit affair!!
- Remember to empty any liquids into travel-sized bottles and put everything into separate zip-lock pouches to avoid any mess.
- Avoid any breakage by placing your beauty kit in the center of your suitcase.
Now, the chic girl can roam about, free!
Allison is a makeup artist and a nutritionist.
She is passionate about skincare and wants create a community where she can provoke her readers to live a healthy life, free of any health and skin issues.
Visit her blog Unsullyd.com.
Image Source: Freepik.com