This is a sponsored post from Mirum. All opinions are my own.
When you’re trying to find the best shampoo and conditioner for your hair type, it can get a bit daunting. You want something that doesn’t break the bank, but that will also make your hair look unbelievable! Let’s start with a simple ingredient that can make all the difference as to how your hair looks and feels. Avocado. Such a simple fruit but chock full of vitamins and minerals that keeps your hair happy.
Here are some amazing ways avocado can be the best thing you can add to your hair:
Moisturizes hair – The oils in avocados are one of the few that can penetrate the cuticle and actually moisturize hair.
Promotes hair growth – Avocados are high in vitamins B and E. Vitamin E helps repair damage on the scalp, which may slow or prevent hair growing. Vitamin B is essential for hair growth. Avocado locks moisture into hair cells, nourishes hair cells, and strengthens hair roots, shaft and strands and encourages hair growth.
Strengthens hair – Vitamins B and E also are essential in working at the cellular level to protect and strengthen hair.
Prevents dandruff – Avocado helps rejuvenate and moisturize the scalp from a rich source of proteins, amino acids and vitamins.
Revitalizes hair – Avocado helps to keep your hair healthy by keeping it’s cuticle tight, which allows light to reflect off and makes your hair shine!
Now you can get all of those amazing benefits for your hair with Suave Avocado + Olive Oil Smoothing Shampoo & Conditioner.
- Salon proven to smooth your hair as well as Aveda® Smooth Infusion® shampoo and conditioner.
- Made with 100% natural avocado and olive oil, which are known for their rich emollients, this fresh and gentle shampoo smooths as it cleanses, leaving dry, frizzy hair touchably soft and smooth. When used as a system of shampoo, conditioner, and leave-in conditioner, Suave Professionals Avocado + Olive Oil gives you 10 times smoother hair (vs a non-conditioning shampoo)
- Hair that stays smooth for up to 3 days
- Protection from frizz, even in 95% humidity
Suave Kids is a shampoo and body wash in one. Which makes things so much easier. I don’t need a bunch of bottles of different brands cluttering up my bathroom. Suave Kids is:
- Leaves hair soft and smooth.
- Kids love the smell.
- Dermatologist and Ophthalmologist tested to help make bath time tear-free.
There are so many baby products to buy over and over again it seems like we are on a constant shopping carousel and it can make a girl dizzy. There are bound to be times when I forget to get something and I have to run out and get it and that can be super inconvenient. And those situations always seem to be on the most inopportune times.
But, now I don’t have to worry about forgetting something. I just set up the products that I know I keep buying over and over and set it up on Sam’s Club subscription service. I get the great prices, best brands and they come straight to my house on the schedule that works for my life.
Here are all the ways that Sam’s Club has worked to make things easier for its customers. Choose which best works for your life.
- Club Pickup – Order your items online, schedule a pickup time and a Sam’s Club associate will have your products ready when you arrive. You don’t even need to leave your care in some clubs.
- Scan & Go app – As you’re shopping, scan your products on your phone while placing them in the cart, pay through the app, then show your e-receipt on your way out the door.
- Sam’s Club Subscription Program – Subscribe today and get your “gotta-haves” shipped on a regular schedule of your choice.
I ran into Sam’s Club because I am always wanting to see the latest deal and my daughter loves the samples. I grabbed the Avocado Suave for me and the Kids Suave for her.
When you are running out of your hair care needs, you should be sure to check out the Sam’s Club hair collection. They have such a great collection, it should meet any of the standards your hair deserves.