Sponsored post by Mirum Shopper. All opinions are my own
It’s that time of year again, the leaves are starting to change, the weather is getting just a bit cooler and NCAA football is here! That’s right, for the next few months there will be non-stop sports on our television. My husband’s alma mater is Arizona State University. He loves his school so much that he left his home state of Philadelphia to come out to Arizona to attend this school.
Needless to say, he is a big Sun Devil’s fan. But more than that, he is a huge football fan. Professional or college, he will be at the game, or it will be on the t.v.
My hubs likes to look and feel his best, so I chatted with him about his grooming routine and what he uses each day to keep rocking that hotness of his. When getting ready for football watching, he makes sure he he follows a great grooming routine.
Here are 8 essential grooming tips to help your man look and feel his best while watching his fave NCAA games whether he is watching it at home, or live at the stadium
1. Wear deodorant. Yes, please and thank you. You think this is a no-brainer, but some guys may forget, and the last thing you want to do is smell the guy next to you at a Sun Devils game for the next three hours. A lot of men may not be aware of the differences of deodorant and antiperspirant.
Deodorant helps to get rid of odor caused by sweating, while antiperspirants stops and dry up perspiration. A good manly option is Degree Extra Fresh Adventure deodorant stick offers 24-hour odor protection for your daily adventure. A rugged, woodsy scent blended with citrus and a hint of musk.
2. Wash your face twice per day. However, it is super important to choose your cleanser carefully. If you just use regular soap on your face, it will irritate and dry out your skin. It is important to use a facial cleanser designed to normalize your pH and restore moisture balance like Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Body and Face Wash. It uses unique MICROMOISTURE technology, which activates on lathering, helping to lock in your skin’s natural moisture and leaving skin feeling hydrated.
3. Trim those eyebrows. It can really make your face look clean and help to open up the eye and makes your face look more alert. You can get them professionally cleaned up, or pluck a few, (not too many) or even use a hair clipper (with the longest attachment) and do a once or twice over to trim them up.
4. While your at it, trim those nose hairs. You can get nose trimmers that are not too expensive. This is important even it you don’t think it is. People do notice.
5. Moisturize your face. A lot of men skip this step, when it could be one of the most important steps. After you wash your face, you want to use a moisturizer like Vaseline Men Healing Moisture Fast Absorbing Body and Face Lotion. The perfect defense against dry skin. Formulated to relieve irritation with non greasy moisture that absorbs in just 15 seconds and heals dryness for 3 weeks. As we age, the moisture starts to not replenish as quickly as it used to. Keep your skin moisturized and it can help you to appear younger.
6. Keep your hair clean. Believe me, whether you do or don’t use product, we can tell when you’re hair is not clean. Wash your hair every day. Running short on time? Check out Suave Men Ocean Charge 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner. The 2-in-1 Ocean Charge Shampoo and Conditioner cleans and conditions your hair all in one step. Designed for the specific needs of men’s hair.
7. Floss and brush your teeth. People notice teeth more than you would know and it is a big factor in someone’s first impression of you. The last thing you want to see when you’re talking to someone about the game to see built up plaque or food in your teeth. Not to mention, no one wants you cheering next to them with bad breath.
8. Fragrance. It is always nice to sit next to someone in the stands and appreciate the fragrance your fellow fan is wearing. Remember, less is more. A quick spray of your favorite fragrance can make all the difference. A great choice is AXE Black Body Spray. This refined and subtle fragrance combines notes of bergamot, rosemary and cedar wood allowing you to make an impression without going over the top. A single spritz to the pulse points on your wrists, forearms and neck is all you need.
I buy all of these products for the hubs. He doesn’t need any nudging from me (luckily) and he has been good at grooming since before I met him. Probably one of the reasons I found him so attractive. He had all the bells and whistles going on. He likes to look (and smell) his best. When going out in the blazing sun of Phoenix to cheer for his NCAA ASU teams, he knows what is important to keep his skin from drying out and also smell nice in the hot heat.
And where does he purchase all these great grooming items? Walmart of course! The best prices and they have everything he needs to look, feel and smell his best!