This post is brought to you by V8, but all opinions and content is my own.
Did you VegOut with me last week and take the V8 challenge? See what I did for my dare last week: https://www.mythirtyspot.com/2014/10/challenging-you-to-v8vegout-with-me-celebrate-veggies.html/
I love veggies and one of my favorite drinks is a cold Bloody Mary. There are so many variations you can do with it. But, when I am trying to stay healthy and yet satisfy my cravings, I love to make my recipe for Bloody Mary Gazpacho. There are so many ingredients you can add to bulk it up, and I usually eat this for lunch and am completely satisfied.
Obviously, the first and foremost ingredient is V8 juice. With all of the variations of juices, you can really take your gazpacho up a notch. My go-to is always the original, or low sodium, but the flavors are endless and they even have a Bloody Mary V8 flavor. Or you can try their Spicy Mango, Mint & Lime, Spicy Hot or Sea Salt & Clam. Just think of the possibilities!
Gazpacho Bloody Mary
- 32 oz. V8 100% Juice flavor of your choice
- Sliced veggies – Radishes, red and yellow peppers, English cucumbers, green and black olives, cherry tomatoes, avocado, or whatever you desire.
- 2 dashes Celery salt
- 2 tsp. Prepared Horseradish
- 1 tsp. Hot sauce
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- dash pepper
- Lemon or lime wedge (optional)
Pour V8 juice into a bowl. Add celery salt, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce, pepper and mix. Add sliced veggies. Chill for 30 minutes. Serve.
If you haven’t done the VegOut V8 challenge yet, you still have time. Celebrate your love of veggies with me and share on social media what you’ve got! Tag me @mythirtyspot and use the hashtag #V8VegOut. You can do a anything to show your love from:
- Kissing your favorite vegetable or V8 100% Juice flavor.
- Go a day without eating cooked vegetables. Show us and only eat raw.
- Photograph the veggies you have in your house now.
- Veggie photobombs, find a way to sneak veggies into a group photo. Extra points if it’s someone else’s!
- Try A New Vegetable you’ve never tried before and let us know what you thought.
Take the challenge and find out even more here.
Leave a Reply