I love glitter, sparkle and shimmer. And the best time of year to let my sparkle shine is through the holidays and of course New Years Eve! I love to make anything glitter and this DIY sparkle tray is perfect to serve drinks on or dessert.
I made this tray to serve happy guests to help bring in the New Year with some delicious Chardonnay Chantilly Cream Desserts. It makes it so festive to serve on a tray of glitter stars.
This DIY couldn’t be easier, and it really is so festive and perfect for NYE, or anytime of year if you ask me.
What you need:
- Tray of your choice
- 2 ” Painters tape
- Star punch
- Sponge brush
How – To
- Use the star punch to punch stars out of painters tape. Place the tape stars on your tray in any design you like.
- When you’re happy with the design, use the sponge brush to brush glue over the stars on the tray. Try to brush around the edges of the stars so you can see where the stars are to remove the tape after the glue and glitter dries.
- Now it’s time to sprinkle glitter over the tray, covering all of the glue-covered areas.
- Pour off the excess glitter into the trash and let it dry.
- Finally, carefully remove the painters tape and voilà — your Sparkle Serving Tray is ready to serve your Chardonnay Chantilly Cream Desserts!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cambria Wines. The opinions and text are all mine.