This is a sponsored post by Cambria Wines. All opinions are my own.
This hot caprese dip. Legit; dangerous. If you need a dip for this upcoming weekend to celebrate the ending of 2016 and bringing the the new year, then you can’t go wrong with this recipe. It is as easy as it is elegant. You can’t go wrong with this dish.
I love this dip. It is seriously addicting, it is always a hit and people are always begging for the recipe. I love that I can whip this up for unexpected guests, to bring to an event or party, or just serve for my own party.
This year I am serving this to bring in the New Year with our little party. Pairing with some amazing Cambria wines like my two favorites Benchbreak Chardonnay and Benchbreak Pinot Noir. They are perfect for my New Year’s eve party, any party or just a relaxing night at home with a glass of delicious wine.
- 2 packages cream cheese (16 ounces)
- 5 ounces buffalo mozzarella (chopped into chunks)
- Fresh basil (chopped)
- Cherry Tomatoes (sliced in half)
- 2 tbsp pesto (optional) (Can just add 1 tbsp dried basil)
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl mix together the cream cheese, cheese, pesto until blended. Spread into a medium cast iron skillet, or medium oven-safe dish. Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese is a bit bubbly. While the cheese is baking, make the balsamic reduction.
- Once the cheese is warmed, top with cherry tomatoes and broil in the oven until they start to lightly brown. Top with chopped basil and drizzle with balsamic glaze
- Add the vinegar to a skillet. Bring to a simmer for 30 seconds and turn off heat. Let it sit for ten minutes,
Do you love this marble tray? Believe it or not, I made this tray myself and it is faux! I have all the instructions and DIY here. It was so simple to make and everyone thought it was a real tray. I am obsessed with marble, and I loved using it for my decor and serving my delicious caprese dip! Faux Marble Tray DIY