This is a sponsored post from Neutrogena. All opinions are my own.
We all have our new year resolutions. Some choose dieting while other may choose stopping a bad habit. One of my resolutions for 2017 was to add more hydration into my life. By that I mean inside and out. I have made it a goal to drink a minimum of 64 ounces and try to get to 128 ounces (1 gallon.) That is a lot of water, but I know that it is so good for my body and skin.
With that being said, I am also focusing on my hydration on the outside. I had to take a good look of all the products I was putting on my face and make some serious changes. My skin is begging for me to quench its thirst. I live in the desert and I am getting older, so my skin is losing moisture at an astounding rate. I have to do something to keep my face from developing (more) wrinkles. It is so much easier to prevent, than to try to get rid of.
Neutrogena has a new product line that is right on point with my new focus of hydration. Thanks to their new hydrating benefits — now found in the beauty aisle of Walmart, achieving complexion perfection is an easy vow to keep.
The new line from Neutrogena is made with Hydro Boost hydration. That means that this line of makeup and moisturizer is infused with Hyaluronic Acid. These awesome products work to moisturize and plump, giving you a beautifully fresh, flawless look all day.
Hydro Boost technology:
- Made with Purified & Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid
- Naturally found in skin
- Acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, plumping & moisturizing with up to 1,000 times its weight in water
- Resulting in smoother, more supple skin & lips
There are four products that I used in a tutorial to see how I liked them and how different these products are to others currently on the market.
“Boosts hydration and locks it in for hydrated, supple skin.”
- Instantly quenches skin and is clinically proven to keep skin hydrated for 48 hours.
- Contains hydrating hyaluronic acid, naturally found in skin, which replenishes skin’s water reserves.
- Instantly absorbs to quench skin and deliver higher hydration levels for fully hydrated skin that glows day after day.
“Foundation hydrates for 24 hours for a smooth, fresh look all day”
- Hydration-infused, weightless water-gel plumps skin & boost hydration while providing natural-looking coverage.
- Moisturizes & plumps skin for 24 hours.
- Doesn’t settle into fine lines.
- Boosts hydration for 24 hours for more radiant, smoother skin over time.
- Oil-free, non-comedogenic.
- Weightless, no makeup feel, doesn’t settle, non-greasy.
“Smooth & buildable coverage with Hydrating Core flawlessly masks imperfections”
- Non-Greasy, lightweight formula glides onto skin providing silky-smooth, natural-looking coverage.
- Hyaluronic acid masks imperfections and has a unique hydrating core that’s designed to instantly quench skin.
- Unique hydrating core designed to instantly quench skin.
- Blends effortlessly to hide dark circles for a fresh look all day.
“Makes lips look & feel hydrated for 24 hours'”
- Get lip color that moisturizes at the same time.
- Fills in fine lines so that lips appear soft, full and smooth.
- Non-sticky, non-drying formula.
- Apply the Hydro Boost Water Gel over your face to get your face hydrated and prepped to start applying your makeup.
- Apply the weightless, oil-free Hydro Boost Hydrating Tint.
- Use a brush or makeup sponge to blend onto your skin.
- Apply the Hydro Boost Hydrating Concealer on spots you need it most. I apply the concealer under my eyes to hide my dark circles. I also apply a small amount on my forehead, nose and chin for a brighter look.
- I blend my concealer with my makeup blending sponge. I applied just a bit of blush on the apples of my cheeks.
- Last step, I applied the Hydro Boost Hydrating Lip Shine.
I love this color of the lip shine. It goes on exactly how it looks in the bottle so you know what you’e getting. It fills in my fine lines and moisturizes my lips all day. I love that it is non-sticky and non-drying gloss.
Final look. Didn’t take too much, but now I’m ready to run errands and know that my skin will be hydrated with products that don’t dry out my skin.
If you want to try any of these products, check them out at your local Walmart.