This is a sponsored post.
I love taking a few minutes that I can grab from mothering and make my own bathroom like my own amazing spa. Taking the time for ourselves is one of life’s simplest pleasures. Being a mom, it is super important for me to take a little bit of time for myself. Working full time and caring for a new baby can be very stressful. I have to make time to relax, or I will go crazy. However, I don’t always have the luxury of going to a spa and I would like to go each week, so why not create a spa in your own bathroom?
I have started this routine a few weeks ago, and it makes all the difference. I sleep better and I am not so frazzled at the end of each week because I am looking forward to my little sanctuary of stress release and skin pampering.
Here is how to make a relaxing spa right in your own bathroom:
- Start with a warm bath.
- Add some bath bomb or fizzles to your warm bath.
- Add some rose petals or flowers to your bath because they are pretty! and it makes you feel
- Candles, candles anywhere and everywhere. If you decide to do your “spa” at night, it makes it a beautiful relaxing room to bathe in candlelight.
- Warm towels for a quick facial. Soak your towel in a bowl of water with juice squeezed from one lemon. Wring out excess water. Warm in the microwave for 60 seconds.
- Beverage of your choice. I love a nice cup of tea like Chamomile or Chai to help me get ready for bed. But a nice glass of wine or champagne is a lovely treat too.
- Book or magazine to read while relaxing in the tub. Or you can just close your eyes.
- Dove Purely Pampering Sweet Cream with Peony Body Wash. A quick wash before exiting the bath will make your body feel clean and moisturized. Just wait till you smell the new Dove Sweet Cream & Peony body wash, it is like walking through a garden. This Dove body wash gives you a rich lather with a warm sweet cream peony fragrance. The mild cleansers help to keep your skin naturally moisturized. The NutriumMoisture technology also helps to replenish your skin’s own natural nutrient which gives you softer smoother skin.
Pamper yourself with the Dove Sweet Cream and Peony “Purely Pampering” collection from Walmart.
Here are some other benefits of Dove Sweet Cream and Peony Body Wash:
• Softer, smoother skin after just one use.
• Dermatologist Recommended
• Uses Nutrium Moisture
• Improved lather rinses cleanly and quickly
Don’t forget that Dove also has a moisturizing bar – Dove Sweet Cream and Peony Beauty Bar:
• #1 Dermatologist Recommended Bar
• 1/4 moisturizing cream
• Dove is not a soap. It’s a beauty bar
• Infused with the warm, enticing fragrance of sweet cream and peony that delights your senses
• Leaves you feeling calm and pampered
Want to learn more about this beautiful scented body wash? Check it out here.
Get your Dove Purely Pampering Sweet Cream and Peony Body Wash or bar soap at Walmart.
Post sponsored by Mirum Shopper. Opinions are 100% my own.
Michelle Henry says
Great post! I love all of your fun ideas to create your own spa experience. I think people need to really take the time to destress. It has so many rewards-including better sleep. Which we could all use!