I love fashion and design. I love looking at things and finding the design, style and art that can be all around. That is why I love when designers collaborate to turn regular items into works of art.
That is why I am loving the newest collaboration with Motorola and the talented designer Johnathan Adler. The latest trend is tech and design coming together hand in hand. Why wouldn’t I want my main tech accessory to work with my fashion choices. #XOJonathan
I love these designs, and I since I love fashion so much, I put together a couple of outfits that I would love to pair the new Jonathan Adler Moto X Pure Edition phones. Now to decide which one I love more! It is like having my own piece of art in my hand. #XOmotoX
Check out these specs for the Moto X Pure Edition from the Motorola site:
• Top-rated 21 MP camera
• All day battery
• TurboPower for the world’s fastest charging
• A stunning 5.7” Quad HD display
• Front-facing stereo speakers deliver crisp, clear, and powerful audio
• Advanced water protection so spills, splashes, or rain won’t ruin your day
• It’s unlocked, which means you can use your Moto X on any network, and switch carriers whenever you want – without having to buy a new phone.