There have been scientific studies on the effects of drinking water for years. The latest discovery is the fantastic benefits that drinking water on an empty stomach does. It is even better if it is the first thing you do when you wake up.
They have been drinking water in Japan first thing in the morning on an empty stomach for decades.
- body ache
- heart system
- fast heart beat
- excess weight
- bronchitis asthma
- kidney and urine disease
- all eye diseases
- menstrual disorders
- ear nose and throat diseases
1. After you wake up drink 4 x 160ml (22 ounces) glasses of water before you do anything else, including brushing your teeth.
3. After 45 minutes you may eat and drink as normal.
4. After every meal or snack, don’t eat or drink anything for 2 hours.
The following list gives the number of days of treatment required to cure/control/reduce main diseases:
- High Blood Pressure (30 days)
- Gastric (10 days)
- Diabetes (30 days)
- Constipation (10 days)
- Cancer (180 days)
- Arthritis patients should follow the above treatment only for 3 days in the 1st week, and from 2nd week onwards – daily. (source)
I tried this for the first time this morning. It was harder to drink than I thought, but I need to make this part of my regular routine. The one thing I noticed is running to the bathroom to pee a lot more, and getting the hiccups while waiting for the 45 minutes to eat. I had a piece of wheat toast, and the hiccups went away.
Do you do this every morning? What are your results?
****Water in the morning can be hot, cold or room temperature. As long as you are consuming the water, that is the most important.
For 5 more reasons to drink water in the morning that includes helping with weight loss (new science-backed research) and anti-aging click here.